40 Persuasive Essay Topics to Help You Get Started
Are you asking yourself why you should read this blog post?
Are you asking, “What’s in it for me?”
What if I promised that by reading this you’ll learn more about how to write an effective persuasive essay?
What if I promised that by reading this you’ll learn 40 persuasive essay topics to help you get started writing your persuasive essay—and that you’ll even learn some tips about how to choose a persuasive essay topic?
If you’re still reading, then I’ve achieved my goal. I’ve written a persuasive opening. And if you’re assigned to write a persuasive essay, you should definitely keep reading.
The Persuasive Essay Defined
The goal of a persuasive essay is to convince readers.
Click To Tweet
When writing the essay, you’ll first need to state your own opinion, then develop evidence to support that opinion.
These reasons and examples (evidence) should convince readers to believe your argument .
I know this quick definition gives you the basics, but you should know more about persuasive writing before you attempt to write your own essay.
It may seem tempting to skip past the additional information and go directly to the list of persuasive essay topics. But don’t do it.
Take the time now to read more about persuasive writing. (It’s all about persuasion. Are you clicking the links below yet?)
- Persuasive Essay Writing Made Simple (Infographic)
- How to Create a Persuasive Essay Outline
- What Is a Persuasive Essay and How Can You Make Yours Good?
I’ll trust that I’ve persuaded you to read all three of the above articles. And now that you know how to write a persuasive essay, here are 40 persuasive essay topics to help you get started.
40 Persuasive Essay Topics to Help You Get Started
1. Does Facebook (or other forms of social media) create isolation ?
Facebook lets people stay connected and meet new friends, yet some argue people spend so much time on social media that they lose contact with real life and may even become addicted .
2. Should guns be permitted on college campuses?
With recent school massacres permeating the news, people feel as though they should be able to protect themselves by carrying guns in all public spaces. Others, however, feel as though allowing guns on campuses will only increase crime and the death toll.
3. Do kids benefit if everyone on the team receives a trophy?
If everyone on the team receives a trophy (even for participation), kids may feel like part of the team and feel as though their efforts matter. Others believe handing out trophies to all kids on the team simply makes them feel entitled.
4. Is society too dependent on technology ?
Technology creates great opportunities, yet some feel people can no longer function without a smartphone by their sides at all times.
5. Should all high school students be required to complete parenting classes?
Parents often believe sexuality, family planning, and parenting should be taught at home. But many don’t believe parents sufficiently educate their children about these topics and feel the school should provide teens with training for adulthood and require parenting classes.
6. Does the school day start too early?
While some simply say kids should go to bed earlier in order to be alert during the school day, others argue teens require more sleep and need to sleep later to function properly.
7. Should the minimum wage be increased?
Many business owners argue that raising the minimum wage would only cause hardship and cause them to raise their prices. But many workers argue raising the minimum wage is necessary to help low-income workers dig out of poverty.
8. Should elementary schools teach handwriting?
If no one knows how to write or read cursive handwriting, the form of communication will be lost, some believe. Others, however, believe handwriting is antiquated, and kids would be better served learning keyboarding.
9. Should childhood vaccinations be mandatory?
Though vaccinations can prevent a number of childhood illnesses, some believe mandatory vaccination violates individual rights and can actually do more harm than good.
10. Are security cameras an invasion of privacy?
Security cameras are in place to protect both businesses and the general public. But some argue cameras have gone too far and actually invade privacy because people are constantly under surveillance.
11. Should citizens be allowed to keep exotic pets?
People feel they should be allowed to keep exotic pets as they are capable of caring for the animals. They feel it is their right to keep such pets. However, others feel keeping such pets creates a danger to other people and is harmful to the animals.
12. Should a relaxed dress code be allowed in the workplace?
Some argue that a more relaxed dress code has created more relaxed and less productive workers. Others argue the more relaxed dress code creates a more casual, friendly, and creative workplace.
13. Is it ethical to sentence juveniles as adults?
The old cliche is, “If you do the crime, you should do the time.” But many believe it isn’t ethical to charge a juvenile as an adult as a child’s brain isn’t yet fully developed.
14. Should corporations be allowed to advertise in schools?
Some think schools should embrace corporate advertising as budgets are very limited. But others believe kids shouldn’t be bombarded with corporate persuasion. Instead, they think kids should focus on learning.
15. Should public transportation be free for all residents of a city?
While some say free public transportation would help the environment and reduce traffic, others think free public transportation is too expensive. They argue that the government can’t afford to pay for it.
16. Is professional football too dangerous for players?
Because of recent discoveries about chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE), many believe football is too dangerous and that rules need to change. Those on the other side of the argument believe football players know the risks and thus should be allowed to play.
17. Should minors be allowed to get tattoos (if they have parental permission)?
Some feel parents should be allowed to give permission for their minor children to get tattoos as they are making the decision for their own children. On the other hand, because tattoos are essentially permanent, some feel only adults should be able to get tattoos.
18. Should fracking be banned?
Some people argue fracking is an effective way to extract natural gas, but others argue it is too dangerous and is harmful to the environment.
19. Should a college education be free for everyone?
Some people believe education is a right and will make society, on the whole, a better place for everyone. But others feel there is no true way to offer a free college education as colleges would still need to be funded (likely through tax dollars).
20. Should the US assist developing countries with immunization efforts?
Immunizations have been critical to eradicating diseases such as polio and measles in the United States, so some argue that it’s important to distribute immunizations to developing countries where people are still dying from these types of diseases. Others may argue that this type of effort would be too costly or ineffective.
21. Does corporal punishment help children?
If you’ve ever been spanked by your parents, I’m sure you weren’t in favor of corporal punishment. But does it actually help discipline children, or does it promote violence?
22. Does the welfare system need to be revised?
There are many people who clearly need the additional assistance welfare services provide. There are others, however, who take advantage of the system. Because of this, many feel the program should be revised to create alternate or stricter requirements.
23. Is learning a skilled trade more valuable than earning a college degree?
Many companies state they have numerous job openings but cannot find skilled employees. Given the current economy, some feel that it may be more advantageous for people to learn a trade.
24. Should cigarettes be illegal?
Given the trend of legalizing marijuana, it seems that it would be impossible to ban cigarettes, but some believe that cigarettes should be illegal because of the health risks they pose.
25. Should organ donors be financially compensated?
While some feel that people should donate their organs on a strictly volunteer basis, others argue that donations would increase if people were financially compensated.
26. Do laws promote racial discrimination?
Justice is supposed to be blind, though many argue that laws are designed to discriminate against minorities .
27. Do dual-parent households benefit children more than single-parent households?
A dual-parent household may have an advantage of a higher household income and the benefit of one parent who may able to spend more time with children. But many argue that a high income alone doesn’t make a happy home and that quality time spent with children is far more important than simply being present.
28. Is it acceptable for parents to lie to their children?
Most people would probably agree that the small lies parents tell their children in order to protect them or motivate them are harmless (and perhaps even helpful). But others feel that, if parents lie, they are only teaching their children to lie.
29. Are teens unfairly stereotyped?
Teens are often stereotyped as lazy and entitled. Specific groups of teens, such as skaters, are often seen as criminals and addicts. Are these classifications true, or are they unfair stereotypes?
30. Is reality television actually real?
Reality TV is supposed to follow the lives of real people. But are the shows scripted or staged to create more drama?
31. Does illegal immigration harm the U.S. economy?
While some feel that even illegal immigrants contribute to the economy through spending their wages in local economies, others feel that they don’t pay their fair share of taxes, which harms the economy.
32. Should high schools distribute birth control?
Though some claim that the distribution of birth control encourages sexual behavior, others claim that it actually protects teens who are already sexually active.
33. Does elective cosmetic surgery harm self-esteem?
Elective cosmetic surgery can make people feel confident and happier with their personal appearances, but for some people, such surgeries do not address underlying psychological issues. Thus, the surgeries leave people unhappy and striving for unattainable perfection.
34. Should people who teach in low-income areas be allowed to have their student loans forgiven?
Teachers who work in low-income areas are often eligible to have their student loans forgiven after a number of years of service. However, some argue that this practice should not continue. They argue that everyone should be eligible for loan forgiveness and that it shouldn’t only be select professions that are eligible.
35. Should classic literature be taught in high school or college?
Many argue that the classics are important to our history and that they are works of art. Others feel the writings are outdated and generally irrelevant to modern society.
36. Should colleges and universities do more to help incoming freshman transition to college life?
Though most colleges offer orientation programs, many students feel that the college itself does not do enough to prepare them for the realities of college life.
37. Has the No Child Left Behind Act helped students?
The No Child Left Behind Act was designed to help all students succeed, but many people believe that it has been an unsuccessful program.
38. Should team names deemed to be offensive be banned?
Some feel that team names such as “Redskins” or “Chiefs” are racially insensitive and are racial slurs. However, others argue that these names are steeped in tradition and should not be banned.
39. Should fast-food restaurants be blamed for obesity among Americans?
Most people already know that many fast-food meals are high in calories and are often not as healthy as other options. Thus, these restaurants are to blame for increased obesity rates. Others argue that it’s the individual’s responsibility to consume these foods in moderation and that society cannot blame fast-food restaurants for obesity rates.
40. Do modern gender roles harm women?
Though women are generally no longer expected to be stay-at-home moms, many argue that gender roles today continue to harm women. Some argue that media continues to sexualize women and thus perpetuates the classic gender roles of males being dominant over females.
Dos and Don’ts of Choosing Persuasive Essay Topics
After reading this list, I’m sure at least a few topics appeal to you. But how do you know which one of these great ideas to choose for your own paper? Here are a few tips.
Do choose a topic that:
- You care about. It’s easier to write about something that interests you.
- Other people care about too. Why would you write about a topic that no one cares about?
- You are willing to examine from multiple viewpoints. Looking at both sides of the issue shows that you’re educated about your topic.
- You can research effectively in the allotted time. If you can’t find enough evidence to support your viewpoint, you might need to switch topics.
Don’t choose a topic that:
- You don’t care about. If you don’t care about the topic, it will be difficult to persuade others.
- You are extremely passionate about. While passion is important, if you’re so passionate about the topic that you aren’t willing to learn new information or see additional viewpoints, it will be difficult to write an effective paper.
- Can’t be researched effectively. In other words, don’t try to research a topic like the meaning of the universe or why people usually wear matching socks.
In this blog post, you’ve learned how to write a persuasive essay, examined a variety of persuasive essay topics, and learned the dos and don’ts of selecting and narrowing a topic .
So what are you waiting for? Start researching, and start writing!
What? None of these topics are working for you? Try this list of 15 topics or these additional 15 topics .
Need a few pointers to get started with research? Check out 5 Best Resources to Help With Writing a Research Paper and How to Write a Research Paper: A Step-by-Step Guide .
Looking for even more help? I recommend reading this study guide about persuasive and argumentative essays.
Want to make sure you’re writing is convincing? Why not have one of our Kibin editors review your paper?
Psst… 98% of Kibin users report better grades! Get inspiration from over 500,000 example essays .
- How It Works
- Contact Us
Quality Custom-Made Papers
Always on time. Always helpful.
Blog Writing Tips 135 Interesting Argumentative/Persuasive Essay Topics
135 Interesting Argumentative/Persuasive Essay Topics
- Writing Tips
When you almost sank into despair and nearly lost all your hope and optimism… you finally found this list of the top 135 persuasive essay topics.
And life becomes colorful again—you don’t need to rack your brains anymore.
All you need to start a great persuasive essay is here:
Best Persuasive Essay Topics: Some Food for Thought
The best questions for argumentative essays have no obvious answers and always bring together some conflicting options.
Here are a few examples:
- Does smoking help people make acquaintances?
- Should students add their teachers as friends on Facebook?
- Is the first impression of a person always right?
- Are conflicts necessary for healthy relationships?
- Should lecture attendance be optional?
- Is business ethics an obsolete concept and an oxymoron?
- Should companies try to copy what their competitors do?
- Can businesses learn from their customers’ complaints?
- Should all energy drinks be banned?
- Is China a new superpower?
Easy Persuasive Essay Topics: Keep Them Simple
Don’t settle for one of the boring, classic topics for topics for persuasive writing, such as abortion, euthanasia or gun control.
Good debate topics can be much easier to write about and more optimistic:
- Should employees be allowed to use social media sites at work?
- Should companies send “happy birthday” messages to clients?
- Would Shakespeare’s plays be more interesting if shortened?
- Should internet slang like “LOL” and “IMHO” be included in dictionaries?
- Does the English language need to be simpler?
- Should kids be allowed to draw on walls?
- Do modern schools depend too much on technology?
- Do online students have better chances to cheat?
- Should hospitals use placebo treatments?
- Do innovations really make us lazier?
Amazing Topics for Persuasive Essays: Get Inspired
The easiest way to write an A+ persuasive paper is to choose a topic that truly interests you:
- Can college athletes be smart?
- Should students have profiles on all major social networks?
- Should people abandon cash and use plastic cards only?
- Should countries have “one-car-per-family” policies?
- Should we preserve old buildings as historical monuments?
- Are some TV ads objects of art?
- Is music in shopping malls harmful to employees’ well-being?
- Can listening to favorite music heal?
- Should journalists who distort the truth to make the news more sensational be punished?
- Should all TV channels have censorship?
Funny Persuasive Essay Topics: Have Fun!
If you’re still here, then you’re probably looking for something special, like these controversial argumentative essay topics:
- Do SOPA and PIPA make pirates more skilled?
- Is negative PR the secret behind Justin Bieber’s success?
- Should Wikipedia give diplomas to their most faithful readers?
- Can diamonds be girls’ best friends?
- Is the way to a man’s heart through his stomach?
- Should couples live together before marriage?
- Should parents tell their kids about the birds and the bees?
- Can virtual reality be dangerous for kids?
- Can we call any war “a peacemaking operation”?
- Is too much political correctness making communication more confusing?
Great Ideas for Persuasive Essays: Check Them All!
Still curious? Okay, here are 10 more amazing ideas that will surely catch your eye:
- Are early marriages more likely to end in divorce?
- Do elderly people receive better care in retirement homes than with family members?
- Should hyperactive kids receive treatment?
- Should mind reading during poker games be banned?
- Should parents pass tests before homeschooling their kids?
- Should parents lie to their kids about Santa Claus?
- Does Beavis and Butthead have a negative impact on youth?
- Is it fair to use the results of standardized tests to define schools’ budgets?
- Are optimism and success infectious?
- Is the Bermuda triangle a creation of our imagination?
Controversial Persuasive Essay Topics
Do you think that your professor could use a good laugh while reading your essay? Then consider choosing one of these humorous, free argumentative essay topics for college:
- Should you get a tattoo on your face?
- Do voluntourism trips only benefit the travelers themselves, and not the local communities?
- How many Facebook friends is it healthy to have?
- Should we get rid of all euphemisms and say things as they are?
- Is it ethical to blame your dog for eating your homework?
- What is the best use for duct tape other than taping things?
- Other than sheep, what should you count when you’re trying to fall asleep?
- What’s the real meaning of children’s fairy tales and nursery rhymes?
- Should you hunt your own Thanksgiving turkey instead of buying it from a store?
- Should people be able to patent their ideas?
- Should soccer moms establish their own soccer league?
- Should we have more jobs like being a panda hugger ?
- Is Esperanto a failed language?
- Are Millennials unhealthily addicted to social media?
- Is it possible to live your entire life without leaving a trace online?
Still questioning whether you can write a great persuasive or argumentative essay?
Simply go to our helpful essay writers to get your problems solved!
Funny and Humorous Persuasive Speech Topics
Are you looking for good persuasive speech topics? Congratulations, today is your lucky day! Here are some creative speech ideas:
- Why do you deserve to teach the class instead of your professor?
- What are the best pick-up lines?
- Should soccer players be allowed to fight on the field?
- Should society have child-free restaurants?
- Is Coke better than Pepsi?
- Should the lottery be illegal?
- Should everyone climb Mount Everest at least once in their lives?
- Should the law prohibit taking selfies while driving?
- Are moist cookies better than dry cookies?
- Should the drinking age be lowered?
- Should students be allowed to wear dreadlocks at school?
- Should you refuse to sign a prenuptial agreement?
- Should you create your own subculture?
- Should students be graded on their computer literacy?
- Should marijuana be legalized around the world?
- Should meat lovers be more mindful of vegetarians?
- Should everyone abandon cars and ride bikes instead?
- Should airlines have a two-seat policy for heavier people?
- Should you add your parents as friends on Facebook?
- Is the sharing economy essentially the same thing as communism?
Essence and structure of argumentation
Argumentative essay on the essence and structure of argumentation
If you are at the loss what topic to select , you may try to speak about argumentation itself since there is a lot of dispute about its nature, structure, and models. For instance:
- Should students choose research and essay themes? Some teachers believe that students feel more confident in their writing when they are free to select the subject.
- Can argumentative writing help in different life situations? There is an opinion that this type of task is non-applicable in practice.
- Do good arguments help resolve conflicts or do they evoke the desire to contradict? Some people involved in discussions purely for the sake of arguing.
- Would popular persuasive speeches produce the same impact on the audience of today? Some scholars believe that they would not impress the modern audience.
- Can college essay starters achieve academic excellence in writing through self-learning ? You can dwell on the necessity (or lack of it) to guide essay-writing.
- Is argumentative essay for college students an easier task than for school students? Although the former is more experienced, the latter is believed to have a better imagination.
- Can it be stated that specific argumentative issues lack real problem to be discussed? There are plenty of topics that artificially create a problem where there is none.
- Can a good discursive essay be composed without proper argumentation? Some argue that it is possible to do without it.
- Does an argumentative paper format produce any impact on its message and value? There are those who believe that the content of an essay is directly affected by its form.
- Can argumentative essay exercises in school contribute to writing skills demonstrated in college and university? It is often the case when students have to re-educate since their skills are useless.
- Can essay subjects be too ordinary to develop good argumentation or does it depend on the ability of the writer? Prove that a good writer can or cannot deepen any topic.
- Are some controversial essays missing controversy? Some questions fail to present mutually exclusive positions.
- Do argumentative essays with sources have a higher persuasive power than those that based on the author’s opinion only? Some professors think that students should not cite other people’s thoughts but rely on their own.
- Do argumentative essay notes help students organize their writing or do they only distract attention? There are different approaches to essay preparation that you can agree or disagree.
- Do short argumentative essays lack depth? Some believe that the length of the assignment affects its content.
- Is an accepted college essay format assistance or limitation? Although it may limit creativity, it may as well assist students in structuring their ideas.
- Should students prepare debate arguments in advanced or develop in the course of debates? You may stand with proper preparation or total improvisation.
- Does a formal argumentative essay lack personalization? There is an opinion that formality deprives an essay of a personal perspective
- Is writing a persuasive essay a skill or a talent? While some believe that it can be trained, others argue that it is a talent (like eloquence).
- Should an argumentative style of writing be formalized? Here, you can provide your view concerning the necessity of universal stylistic clichés.
- Do good persuasive speeches require personal charisma or is strong argumentation sufficient? Discuss the impact of the human factor.
- Can an argumentative paper fail because of its neutral tone? Should a writer be detached or involved – it is up to you to decide.
- Is there a difference between an argumentative and persuasive essay or are they the same? You can argue that this difference is only in terminology.
- Can persuasive issues get outdated? Some believe that there are temporary and timeless topics.
- Is there a universal argumentative essay model or it depends entirely on the author? You may defend any of these two opinions.
Modern technologies and the internet
Persuasive essay on modern technologies and the internet
- The rate of mass murders in educational institution increases owing to the popularity of computer games. While some consider them harmless, others think that they make kids aggressive.
- Modern technologies make people lonelier and more depressive. Your persuasive essay may argue that although the Internet connects people, there are still concerns that it may make them more reserved.
- The use of filthy language on the internet negatively affects the quality of vocabulary in daily life. While some people think that our speech can be different in different contexts, others are convinced that it may be negatively affected by the internet communication.
- Modern teenagers lack survival skills due to their reliance on technologies. Your discursive essay should stress the idea that they are helpless when it comes to real dangers.
- Live communication will soon minimize due to smartphones. It may become unnecessary to establish personal contacts in the nearest future, which is a worrisome issue.
- Educational system gains more than it loses with the development of technologies. Your argumentation may be built around the idea that despite some complaints, children still benefit from technologies in education.
- Gadgets restrict children’s imagination. Some psychologists claim that devices kill their creativity.
- The rapid technological development will lead to a global crisis. Technologies require a lot of resources that may become exhausted.
- The dependence of the world on the internet is excessive. People barely imagine their routine without it, which is already an addiction. You may choose an original essay format.
- Internet users need online censorship . This can limit kids’ access to particular resources.
- Some sites must be banned. For example, sites those promote aggressive or inadequate behaviors, violence, etc.
- Facebook and other social networks pose a threat to your privacy. Plenty of confidential information is at risk if you keep it on Facebook. The debate should concern policy issues.
- Kids should be denied access to the internet. They can be unprepared to face its dangers.
- The virtual relationship cannot exist for a long time. People who lack a real contact cannot develop a trusting bond.
- The internet violates intellectual property rights. The access to such property should be limited. Build your paper on evidence from legislation.
Art essay topics
- Can artists ever earn their living? Some people still believe that an artist is not a real profession.
- Is there a superior kind of art or do they all have equal value? You may write a persuasive paper in favor of one or two.
- Is American art in decline? You can hear that its quality deteriorates.
- Does modern art require talent or can one rely on ambition only? Think about the evidence that perseverant artists achieve success even if their skills are far from outstanding.
- Do lyrics in today’s songs make any sense? Musicians and poets often claim that there is none. You can disagree on popular discursive articles on the topic if you feel like it.
- Does the mainstream culture make people dull and limited? You can argue whether it is possible to develop and still adhere to the mainstream.
- Does conceptualism make art lose its value? Many critics believe that art has become a form of business. Argumentation papers on this topic must rely on philosophical works.
- Should one be wealthy to be able to build a career in art? It is often the case that only rich people can stay afloat.
- Is the art of professional criticism lost for good? Criticism has gone with the whole epoch.
- Is American cinematography now much worse than European or is it prejudice? This comparison often evokes disputes.
Wow – you’ve read them all! You are a real expert when it comes to persuasive essay topics. And that’s great! Because these topics are a proven recipe for an A+ essay.
Now that you’re ready to start writing your argumentative essay, what should you do next?
Having selected a good topic to argue about, you now need to create an argumentative essay outline . Read and analyze some persuasive essay examples to learn more about the structure and vocabulary used in this type of essay.
If you liked our good and easy argumentative essay topics, then take a look at our other helpful essay topic articles.
For more amazing essay ideas, check out:
- 40 Psychology Essay Topics
- 65+ Good Research Paper Topics for All Subjects
Happy writing, dear friends! See you again!
- Joy Healey Posted:
April 26, 2013 in 5:50 pm
What a fascinating range of essay topics! Almost feel like writing them myself LOL.
- David Tucker Posted:
June 11, 2013 in 2:51 pm
Thank you very much! 🙂 I’m glad that you liked it:)Reply
- John Smith Posted:
February 18, 2015 in 8:22 pm
Hello Joy and David,
You both look so cute together! 🙂Reply
- Emiliese Posted:
June 7, 2016 in 4:15 am
I agree John smithReply
- Andrew Posted:
January 3, 2018 in 5:06 pm
- Gregor Posted:
February 26, 2015 in 2:46 pm
good ane uReply
- Max Allan Posted:
October 27, 2016 in 10:51 am
noone likes you joyReply
- Somebodi Posted:
May 16, 2013 in 12:29 am
AWESOME! THIS REALLY HELPED ME WITH SCHOOL! WE’RE DOING PERSUASIVE ESSAY’S, AND I ABSOLUTELY DESPISE WRITING ABOUT THE SAME TOPICS A THOUSAND TIMES!
- David Tucker Posted:
May 27, 2013 in 6:02 am
Great to hear that, Somebody:)
Check out the 500 topics file, available at the bottom of this page!:)Reply
- likeness Posted:
July 9, 2013 in 3:58 pm
Hey David Tnx for ur essays n knowledge, plz I would like u to write me an argumentative essay on Teachers are better than Doctors, write in support of it. TnxReply
- David Tucker Posted:
July 15, 2013 in 6:18 am
Sure, one of our experienced professionals can definitely help you!
Follow this link to place your order!
- Ellen Posted:
June 25, 2013 in 2:17 pm
Hi David 🙂
I got lots of information on this page. Thnx 😀Reply
- Shafras Posted:
July 28, 2013 in 7:46 am
I really loved practicing these essays…..Reply
- David Tucker Posted:
August 5, 2013 in 5:35 am
Great:) Good luck with your essays:)Reply
- Kuki get Posted:
June 29, 2016 in 11:46 am
Splendid David tucker thanks for the support awwww cutieReply
- Beth Larking Posted:
September 19, 2017 in 10:52 am
hiya, absolutely LOVE this range of article topics! IT has really helped me and my friends out with what to do our essay’s this year on. XoXo Bevooo .Reply
- jenniferjgroff Posted:
January 25, 2014 in 10:44 am
I liked this so much……..Reply
- Henry Omorodion Posted:
June 6, 2014 in 11:09 am
thanks guys for the topics.quite help
- Theophilus Addae Posted:
November 5, 2014 in 6:31 pm
Good essay topicsReply
- Bibhudatta Panda Posted:
November 8, 2014 in 3:53 pm
- johnny Posted:
November 17, 2014 in 7:16 pm
get it right terioReply
- cooldude3566 Posted:
January 11, 2018 in 12:55 pm
snap me 😉 if its meant to be you’ll find my snapchat xxReply
- lovesexboi Posted:
June 22, 2018 in 11:04 am
I think we are meant to be 😉 add me – Caroline3455Reply
- Aisha saddiqa Posted:
October 1, 2015 in 11:26 am
Hi, I’m taking part in a competition and it’s based around answering this question: what topic should sociologists study for next 20 years?
I was quite interested in a topic such as : Is technology such as phones are becoming more important than family? or is technology good for family life?
Can you please Give me some suggestions about what should I do and how to structure my research project .
- David Tucker Posted:
October 6, 2015 in 1:52 pm
Hello there, Aisha
Thanks for your attention to our resource. As to you current research, it was a great choice of a topic.
First, you will need to take a firm stand. Then, do a research to find some stats supporting your position. For example, you may want to check the amount of hours spent online by married couples or the amount of breakups because of online behavior, jealousy etc. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us in live chat or even place an order.
Good luck with your competition!Reply
- Elisha Posted:
October 16, 2015 in 9:47 pm
Sorry to be nosey or if this comes across cheeky but can i ask how you got on? I am currently working on a similar essay about technology. Struggling to find stats that relate to socialising/family etc. Any help much appreciated, deadline is approaching incredibly fast 🙁Reply
- badereddine Posted:
June 6, 2017 in 6:02 pm
hey aicha, i think this question may be relevant: Does social capital still take part in our everyday life? and you can reform it if you like.Reply
- Albert Joseph Posted:
October 30, 2015 in 9:25 am
It was great !!!!!!!Reply
- Ashtin Posted:
December 2, 2015 in 3:16 pm
I’ve read I don’t know how many websites to find an interesting topic for a persuasive speech, but nothing seems to strike me as interesting. True they are very good essay topics , but I just can’t decide what to do. Any advice would be much appreciated.Reply
- David Tucker Posted:
December 3, 2015 in 7:50 am
If you have difficulties choosing a topic, it means you take it seriously. And it’s amazing. Try to choose something that really interests you. For instance , what was the topic of your previous debate with a friend? It could be a topic for your speech, too. One more way to find a topic you need is to visit http://www.debate.org/ You’ll access hundreds of topics all in one place. Or, browse our blog for more options and topics lists. Good luck!Reply
- Emiliese Posted:
June 7, 2016 in 4:14 am
I love you so muchReply
- Suzy Posted:
September 22, 2016 in 7:06 pm
what about topics about social work! helppppppReply
- chanteia byrd Posted:
October 24, 2016 in 6:28 pm
hi David thanks for all these amazing topicsReply
- lana Posted:
October 26, 2016 in 11:51 am
CAN YOU HELP WITH A HIGHER ESSAY DISCURSIVE TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!Reply
- EKS Posted:
November 27, 2016 in 7:42 pm
All these topics were a joke!
Childish and irrelevant, seriously…Reply
- cooldude3566 Posted:
January 11, 2018 in 12:54 pm
Personally, i thought these topics were very nifty and up to date with relevant ideas in our current economy. Make America great again!!!Reply
- YerBoiSeanDan Posted:
December 22, 2016 in 9:25 am
I think a good topic would be why men are so much better than women in every way.
Like for mail. 😉
- WAZZZUPP DUDEZ Posted:
January 14, 2017 in 11:01 pm
I think that men are not “so much better than women”. I believe that men and women are equal.Reply
- Samantha Ellis Posted:
March 13, 2017 in 8:52 pm
That is an opinion not a fact that can be based off of facts like theses topics can be.Reply
- joey bash Posted:
January 3, 2017 in 2:22 pm
these topics aren’t very good, they are irrelevant and not interesting at allReply
- Samantha Ellis Posted:
March 13, 2017 in 8:51 pm
Thank you for sharing all of these ideas for a Persuasive research paper, I believe that I have found my research topic on this site!!Reply
- ValTime Posted:
March 22, 2017 in 3:16 pm
I love this site. Trying to write a funny speech and this is the best site I have since yet:)Reply
- Rowan Scott Posted:
January 30, 2018 in 4:36 pm
are there any more environmental topics?Reply
- Raphcris Sokolovsky Posted:
January 30, 2018 in 9:05 pm
#65 no it is notReply
- Raphcris Sokolovsky Posted:
January 30, 2018 in 9:07 pm
all of them #53Reply
- lauren Posted:
May 5, 2018 in 1:45 am
sorry that wass my badReply
- nnushnvishvs k Posted:
May 9, 2018 in 12:49 pm
I LOVE THIS WEBSITE SO MUCH !!!!!!!!Reply
- Zach Posted:
May 15, 2018 in 6:53 am
Very good topics even for intermediate schools in New Zealand…Thanks:)Reply
- Calum Thomson Posted:
June 21, 2018 in 10:52 am
Thank You, Helpful Papers! Very Cool! Easy To Use, Going To Go Start A Communist Revolution In Canada!Reply
All Rights Reserved.
If you use an assignment written by HelpfulPapers.com writers, it should be referenced accordingly.
Essay | Essay Help | Write